Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest Independent Estate Agency Groups in the North West. We move thousands of people every year. With over 20 local branches to assist you every step of the way.
* We get the best price for your property
* Knowledge of the local property market
* National advertising of your property, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* No Sale – No Fee
* Member of Relocation Agent Network, the premier provider of global relocation services, moving nearly 160,000 families every year
* Web based software linking over 20 regional branches
* Sales particulars available in branch and online
* Buyers emailed or telephoned to promote your property
* All properties listed on http://www.rightmove.co.uk and http://www.farrellheyworth.co.uk
* Regular newspaper advertising in local papers
* Accompanied viewings available
* Farrell Heyworth embrace social media sites twitter and facebook
* All in one agent with in-house conveyancing and mortgage services
We offer an all inclusive and competative fully managed or let only service. We constantly have a high level of potential tenants on our mailing list.
We are able to provide independent Mortgage Advice to help buyers and sellers alike find the best mortgage from 100’s of lenders. With many years experience in her field, our adviser’s knowledge, expertise and friendly approach has meant many clients return time and time again for her professional advice. It costs you nothing to speak to her except your time but she could save you money. Call today for an appointment.
Our dedicated conveyancing service is designed to help you move faster and make the legal side of your home move stree free. We work with an approved panel of conveyancers that are committed to delivering excellent customer service and you can view the progress of your legal file by logging into our online system, Navigator.
* No move, no legal fee
* Fixed legal fee
* Legally Prepared service
* Online documents with Navigator
* Online tracking
* Extended opening hours.
Surveys & Valuations
Farrell Heyworth Surveyors, part of the Farrell Heyworth Group specialising in the survey and valuation of residential property. Commissioning your own survey is the simple economic way to avoid possibly unpleasant and costly surprises after moving in and in many cases a surveyors report may enable you to re-negotiate the price. Our range of services includes the Valuation Report, RICS Homebuyer Survey & Valuation and more detailed Building Survey (sometimes referred to as Structural Survey).
For more information on How to Sell or Buy through our Auction Department, Auction House Lancashire, call us today or email email@example.com