The Centre was originally the Grammar School, built in 1756. The central porch gives it a cottage look. The school closed in 1930, and was opened as an arts centre in 1969. It is open to the community on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays serving refreshments and exhibits many local artists. The centre is also home for many local groups ranging from painting to writing, photography to light opera. For more information on events and activities taking place at the centre please call 01995 606648.
Please visit the Garstang Arts Society website for more information.