Who do I contact?

Now that the elections have taken place you may like to know your elected Wyre and County councillor’s contact details – they have duly been elected to represent you and your views on Garstang and are available via the http://www.wyre.gov.uk website if you wish to email them direct.

Three Wyre Councillors: (Conservative)

Cllr Lady Dulcie Atkins
Manor House,
Lancaster Road,
Garstang PR3 1JA
Tel: 01995 602225

Cllr Tom Balmain
27 Yewlands Drive,
Garstang PR3 1JP
Tel: 01995 604275

Cllr Alice Collinson,
Gift Hall Farm,
Church Lane,
Preston PR3 0LA
Tel: 01995 602198

Your Lancashire County Council Representative: (Independent)

Cllr Sandra Perkins
Tel: 01995 605533

Your Member of Parliament:

Ben Wallace MP (Conservative)
Tel: (P.A. Zoe) 0207 219 5804

Or you can write to him via his constituency office:
Top Floor,
The Village Hall,
Great Eccleston,

A full list of your current town councillors and their details can be found on this website under “Our Community” tab.